Ways To Give
Help LVCP continue to grow and develop the leaders of the 21st Century.
As a not-for-profit 501c(3) organization, contributions to LVCP are tax deductible. Donations can be made directly to the LVCP Foundation. The Foundation's Tax ID is 27-4712054.
You can make a difference in the education of our children by making your donation in any of the following ways:
- Financial gift online using your Visa and Mastercard
- Gifts by check - Make checks payable to LVCP Foundation. Checks should be mailed to LVCP Foundation, PO Box 2588, Livermore, CA 94551
- Online Donations
- Gifts of stock - Please contact the school and speak with the Development Office
- Real estate and other appreciated assets
- In-kind donations
- Life insurance
- Planned Giving
- Make a Matching Gift: You may be able to double your donation to Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Gifts from retirees and spouses may also qualify for a match.
Click here to access matching gift forms and guidelines from your employer.
- Charitable IRA: The Charitable IRA Rollover has been renewed and extended to December 31, 2011. It is a simple, tax-free, one-step distribution from your IRA to the School.
- Make a Legacy Gift: Designating a gift in a will or trust can benefit both you and LVCP. Our Development Office can work with you to create the best option for your individual goals.
All contributions are fully tax-deductible to the full extent of the law for those who itemize.
VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM
Alumni, parents, and friends interested in making a gift of a car, truck, boat or recreational vehicle may do so through our vehicle donation program. Working in coordination with All Bay Vehicle Donations, donated vehicles are sold at auction and 50% of the sale proceeds benefits LVCP. Donors receive a tax deduction for their gift. For more information about the program, or to make a gift of a vehicle, visit www.cardonationsbayarea.net.
Questions? Contact the Director of Develpment, Julie Lassig at (925) 443-1690 X2206 or email@example.com.