Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory is a very special school, full of amazing students and parents. Roughly one year ago, I moved to Livermore from Dallas, Texas and accepted the Principal position at LVCP. I had two other confirmed job offers at very good schools, but I chose LVCP. LVCP was the clear choice for me because I felt the potential greatness as soon as I walked on to the campus, YES the current campus. We did accomplish greatness last year by graduating 98.7% of our Seniors and sending 94% of them to college, another 5% currently serve us proudly in the United States Military. At LVCP, we really do give every individual student exactly what is needed to achieve success. In our school, you are treated with a greater level of attention and respect, no question about it. Our school was created by a group of parents exactly 4 years ago; a school created by PARENTS in an effort to improve the very notion and idea of "school", ultimately to make students more successful. I invite you all to help us in the ongoing effort to redefine "school".....I invite you to help us foster more greatness and to build upon the accolades listed below. If you would like to discuss enrollment, or simply have questions, please reach out and email me at email@example.com. Have a great evening!
- Six Year Accreditation approved by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) for the period of 2014-2020.
- California Department of Education API scores rate LVCP as a high performing school
- API Scores: 2013: 802* 2012: 818* 2011: 820
- 94% 2014 Seniors admitted to 4 Year / Junior College
- 1st Graduating Senior Class June 2014 – 98.7% 4-year Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate
- Maintains a high average daily attendance rate of 96%
- Average SAT Score 1680
- 1:1 Student / Laptop Ratio
- Weekly staff collaboration time built into our schedule
- Commitment to incorporating technology into the curriculum
- Commitment to incorporating a “Project Based Curriculum”
- Dedication to involving parents in all aspects of the school.
- 1 National Merit Scholarship Finalist / 2 National Merit Scholarship Commended in 2013-2014
- Concurrent / Dual Credit enrollment with Las Positas College
- Course Offerings
- 73 Courses University of California A-G approved
- 6 College Level courses through Las Positas College
- 9 Advanced Placement courses
- 9 Honors courses