LVCP is the most innovative and daring public high school in the Tri-Valley! We give our students and families a private school education for a public school price!
Interesting facts about LVCP!
- Six Year Accreditation approved by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) for the period of 2014-2020.
- California Department of Education API scores rate LVCP as a high performing school
- API Scores: 2013: 802 2012: 818 2011: 820
- 94% 2014 Seniors admitted to 4 Year / Junior College
- 1st Graduating Senior Class June 2014 – 98.7% 4-year Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate
- Maintains a high average daily attendance rate of 96%
- Average SAT Score 1680
- 1:1 Student / Laptop Ratio
- Weekly staff collaboration time built into our schedule
- Commitment to incorporating technology into the curriculum
- Commitment to incorporating a “Project Based Curriculum”
- Dedication to involving parents in all aspects of the school.
- 1 National Merit Scholarship Finalist / 2 National Merit Scholarship Commended in 2013-2014
- Concurrent / Dual Credit enrollment with Las Positas College
- Course Offerings
- 73 Courses University of California A-G approved
- 6 College Level courses through Las Positas College
- 9 Advanced Placement courses
- 9 Honors courses
It is truly my privilege and honor to serve our LVCP school community as your Principal. Fly High Hawks!